OneLynk Supports the Total SBIR LifecycleAtWork Systems will support Bubo’s total SBIR lifecycle efforts. They want to improve their chances of winning by demonstrating their ability to plan and manage their multi-phased research and commercialization efforts. The result will be a seamless transition of the planning and execution of the Phase 1 objectives (determining scientific, technical, and commercial merit) with Phase 2 (performing principal research and development) and Phase 3 (continued private sector funded commercialization). OneLynk’s DCAA complaint system supports automated project and financial reporting, as well as invoicing for Firm Fixed Price, Time and Material, Level of Effort, and Cost Reimbursable contracts.
For project planning and execution activities OneLynk will:
- Perform project planning, estimating and reporting using its WBS based project solution.
- Use workforce management features to manage their employees, and seamlessly integrate their consultants and contractors.
- Manage the project’s progress using automated project reporting capabilities.
For Budget justification efforts OneLynk will:
- Create a realistic cost estimate based on a bottoms-up calculation of the costs from the resource loaded WBS.
- Calculate and track indirect rates using its DCAA compliant accounting system to update program cost, with real time interim estimates in between accounting periods.
- Update Actual expenditures and commitments in real time and reported by period.
For commercialization efforts OneLynk will:
- Support Bubo’s complete back office, including Contract Management, Project Management, Human Capital Management, Accounting (GL/AR/AP), Procure2Pay, Sales Orders Management and Payroll.
- Track and manage and Bubo’s growth (number of employees and supply chain), costs (direct and indirect, vendor/supply chain, etc.) and financial status (track sales/revenue, profits, etc.).