We are looking for an exceptionally talented hands-on technology leader who has a proven record of designing and developing complex web-based enterprise software and leading high-performance development teams. The ideal candidate has an exceptional problem solving skills, a Computer Science degree from a reputable University, and progressive career advancements in software development and leadership. Experience in developing and supporting high-volume, multi-tenant, and transactional business software is preferred. Experience working at startup companies is also preferred.
- Serve as the senior developer for the core software components (REST API, J2EE and DB) to support a suite of web applications. Provide functional support and technical direction to other software developers as they implement the core software components of the product.
- Work as a hands-on software developer to produce high-quality Java J2E/Rest API for the project following an Agile development approach. Develop and optimize MySQL routines.
- Finalize requirements documents by participating in requirements reviews and sign-off sessions to confirm understanding and validate business requirements. Use validated requirements to design core software components.
- Develop written test cases as well as automated software test cases to validate requirements. Submitted automated software test cases with each software deliverable.
- Participate in technology leadership activities including technology roadmap, product strategy, and retention planning.
- 15+ years of end-to-end Java/J2EE software development and leadership experience.
- 7+ years of experience developing enterprise software using Eclipse-based tools, Git and Maven.
- 5+ years of experience with Java EE 7 including (CDI, JPA2, and EJB3) and SQL.
- 3+ years of experience developing Rest-based APIs.
Years of Experience: 15+ years
Degree Requirements: BS in Computer Science and MS in Computer Science.
Compensation: $130-180K base salary + Stock Options
Other: Will consider H1B candidates. Relocation assistance.
AtWork Systems, Inc. is a startup focused on the development of an innovative new product suite for the shared services market. We are looking to staff our development team. If you have experience developing quality Java software we’d like to talk to you.
The Shared Services Online (SSO) project will deliver a complete suite of cloud based software products that provide a comprehensive shared services back-office ecosystem to small and medium size professional service firms, such as, professional services firms or government contractors. SSO will:
- Deliver a set of cloud based web applications and tools for automating back office business transactions, such as: HR, Expense, Procurement, Agreements, Invoicing, Labor Reporting and Proposal Development. These capabilities will be delivered via a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). The system will provide business managers greater insight into their transactions by providing Dashboards as well as tools to improve compliance and to detect fraud.
- Provide standardize business processes (using standards-based workflow tools) which provide greater visibility and control over business transactions while allowing these functions to be staffed based on a shared economy model i.e. the support staff may be in-house or contract employees.
- Provide a marketplace which allows organizations to easily scale their back office support functions while also providing significant productivity gains leveraging consultants/partners in the network of professional resources.
- Deliver desktop web applications that provide a full set of capabilities for initiating and validating business transactions as well as supporting back-office functions such as HR, accounts payable, procurement and expense management which facilitates outsourcing these functions to a workforce who are not co-located with their employer.
- Deliver mobile web applications that provide functionality which allows managers to have visibility and control over business transactions via Android and IOS smart phones.
- Allow employees to work offline when no internet service is available.
- Java EE 8 (CDI, JPA 2, EJB3, JAX-RS, Bean Validation), Java JDK 8
- Angular 5
- JBoss Application Server (Wildfly 10)
- JBoss Developer Studio/Eclipse + JBoss Tools, Git, and Maven
- MySQL like RDMS
Our solutions is being built using the latest Java technology stack, including: