We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior DevOps Engineer who has a proven record of designing and operating mission-critical Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), and desire to adventure an exciting startup opportunity. The ideal candidate has an exceptional problem solving skills, a Computer Science degree from a reputable University, and progressive career advancements in software, system, and network design and operation. Experience in designing and operating web-based high-volume, multi-tenant, and transactional business software is preferred.
- Responsible for overall architecture, high-availability, security, and operations of OneLynk SaaS using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Automate and support building, updating, and patching Linux, Windows, and Windows Server operating systems. Provide system administration, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Monitor system, application, and database performance to detect errors/degradation, apply testing procedures/methodologies (e.g. diagnostic software) and provide interpretation of data.
- Install, upgrade, and support highly-available OneLynk SaaS consists of
- AWS load-balancer and Angular frontend application running on NGINX web proxy server
- J2E Wildfly servers
- MySQL Database servers
- Design, implement, and maintain security measures to support the information and data security needs of OneLynk SaaS.
- Provide documentation and training of duties to new staff and related groups.
- 10+ years of professional experience architecting, implementing, and supporting mission-critical SaaS with a strong understanding of full-lifecyle configuration management.
- 5+ of years of professional experience supporting web server (Apache or NGINX), application server (Wildfly) and relational database (MySQL). Knowledge and hands-on experience implementing highly available system including load-balancing and clustering.
- 3+ years of experience with version control systems (GIT), configuration management (i.e. Chef), central logging and monitoring solution (i.e. Solarwinds).
- Must have expertise in anti-virus, intrusion detection, firewalls, and content filtering.
- Must have experience with DevOps concepts and automation skills with Linux and Windows Server operating systems.
- Strong team player and leader.
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering. MS degree preferred.
Salary Range: $120 -175K