We are looking for an exceptionally talented senior J2E Java developer who has a proven record of designing and developing web-based enterprise software and desire to adventure an exciting startup opportunity. The ideal candidate has an exceptional problem solving skills, a Computer Science degree from a reputable University, and progressive career advancements in software development. Experience in developing and supporting high-volume, multi-tenant, and transactional business software is preferred.
- Serve as the senior developer for the core software components (REST API and DB) to support a suite of web applications. Provide functional support and technical direction to other software developers as they implement the core software components of the product.
- Finalize requirements documents by participating in requirements reviews and sign-off sessions to confirm understanding and validate business requirements. Use validated requirements to design core software components.
- Work as a hands-on Full-Stack developer to:
- Deliver high-quality Java J2E/Rest API for the web applications. Develop and optimize MySQL routines.
- Deliver high-quality Angular front-end web applications.
- Develop written test cases as well as automated software test cases to validate requirements. Submitted automated software test cases with each software deliverable.
- Lead and participate in peer code reviews. Provide industry best practice training to junior developers. Lead improvements in our continuous Agile development life cycle.
- 10+ years of professional software development experience.
- 5+ of years of professional experience with Java EE including (CDI, JPA2, EJB) and SQL. Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in JPA and SQL.
- 3+ years of experience developing Rest-based APIs.
- 3+ years of experience using Git and Maven.
- Full-Stack Development experience is plus.
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering.
- MS in Computer Science preferred. (Engineering and Mathematics degree may be acceptable)
Salary Range: $120 -175K