CyberSecurity Threats Are Real
I’d like to begin with the countdown that’s started for government contractors to comply with a new DoD CMMC cybersecurity requirements. You must comply or run the risk of being disqualified from bidding on upcoming contracts by midyear 2020.
- What is the NIST 800-171 standard and how does it link to the DOD CMMC requirements?
- How will it impact my ability to continue to support government clients?
- How do I prepare my business to be compliant with this standard? What is a correction action plan?
- What is the security capability maturity model?
- How does operating in the cloud impact my ability to achieve compliance?
- Are there solutions out there today that can accelerate my ability to achieve various levels of security capability?
- Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition & Sustainment: Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification
- AtWork Systems' OneLynk Business Insights Series: CyberSecurity