What’s on the mind of small business owners?We’ve been listening concerns of the small business owners as they struggle with the impacts of COVID-19. They’re worried about adapting to continually changing employee rules, as well as delays and potential cancellations of contracts. They need to maintain and win new business, manage costs and retain their workers, safely. However, many are also realizing that they can’t just focus on surviving; they need plan now to thrive in a constantly changing competitive market.
- They need to quickly implement teleworking strategies needed to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- They need an easy to use yet affordable business solution designed to support their sized businesses.
- They need to be able to pivot quickly and cost effectively, without disrupting their business.
- OneLynk enables small business to quickly implement tele-working strategies needed to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Benefit from OneLynk’s low entry cost and implementation timeframe, minimizing both financial and operational disruptions.
- Quickly realize productivity cost savings that produces a rapid ROI.
- Reduce typical resistance experienced during change management through phased delivery of simplified and streamlined and easy to use processes.
- Takes full advantage of OneLynk’s powerful workflow platform to reassess and transform their operations, limited only by their imagination.