- GovCon Source
- Our Partners
You’ve established a solid past performance record as a prime contractor and have finally won your first major GWAC or MAC contract vehicle. You’ve built an outstanding contract delivery team consisting of other small and large businesses. Your role as the prime is to manage the team by putting in place the people, processes, and systems needed to capture work and to successfully execute it. While leveraging the skills and capabilities of your entire team. As the prime your organization is responsible for overseeing the entire contract lifecycle from deciding and executing capture strategy, to proposal development and pricing as well as project execution and compliance.
As the prime, you’ll need to consider implementing an ERP system that allows your organization to streamline its workflows, improve collaboration with your teaming partners, establish internal controls to meet compliance requirements and track and manage your finances. Its time to consider implementing a modern cloud-based ERP platform.
Recommended Services for Prime Contractors with Subcontractors
OneLynk™ Subscription Services (SaaS)
For GovCons who need integrated and compliant tools for do-it-yourself.
Packages Starting at $432/yr per User
How OneLynk Subscription Services Can Help You
- All Systems Are Integrated: Your accounting and finance systems are completely integrated with your HR, contract & project management, time & expense, vendor management, and cybersecurity.
- Scalability: OneLynk adapts to the changing needs of government contracts, whether scaling up or down, ensuring that resources are allocated efficiently.
- Risk Mitigation: OneLynk identifies and mitigates risks related to government contracts, helping to avoid costly compliance breaches and legal issues.
- Automation: With automated approvals and document management, you define workflows and policies that streamline your business while also improving compliance. Employees and managers in your organization submit transactions in OneLynk. Polices you define coupled with built-in workflows process these transactions automatically.
- Compliance: OneLynk is DCAA compliant, which means you never have to worry about the complex rules and regulations of running your GovCon business.
- Improved Performance: OneLynk uses advanced technologies and best practices to optimize your business processes, leading to increased efficiency and better outcomes.
- Enhanced Security: OneLynk has robust security measures in place using our CentrumCyber technology, protecting sensitive government data and ensuring compliance with cybersecurity requirements.
- Accountability and Transparency: OneLynk provides detailed reporting and performance metrics, promoting transparency and accountability, which is essential for GovCon business.
- Subcontractor Management: Easily track and manage your subcontractors through integrated project & contract management, time & expense, and payables & receivables.
Prime Contractor Resources
- GovCon Source Resource Library
- Managing Government Grants and Contracts
- Advantages of Integrated Project Cost Accounting Software for GovCons