An Insider’s Scoop on Running a Compliant and High Performing GovCon Business
Date: September 24th, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm EST
Tackling the most critical challenges facing small government contractors
AtWork Systems is jointly presenting a 3-part series of panel discussions covering the most critical problems facing government contractors, including operating in an LPTA environment, GovCon compliance requirements (DCAA, Security, ISO), and category management requirements. The discussion will include the opportunity to enter the government market through the SBIR program.
This 3-part presentation will be moderated by Robert Brooks, Director Federal Funding Program, at the Center for Innovative Technologies (CIT). The format includes case study experiences of Bubo Learning, a HUBZone and SBIR contractor. Time will be allotted for Q&A at the end, with opportunities for follow up sessions with panelists.
- Robert Brook, Robert Brooke, Director Federal Funding Program, CIT
- Shirley Bailey, MSC Management Services, LLC Founder & CEO
- Ron Lewis, AtWork Systems Founder & CEO
- Mark Evans, President, Bubo Learning
- Victor Rhoder, Product Manager, AtWork Systems
Join us on Zoom on 9/24 at 1pm EST