- GovCon Source
- Our Partners
June 5, 2020
GovCon 101: How to Be Attractive to Large Prime Contractors
Written by: AtWork
It's Bidding Season!
The federal government spends billions of dollars each year on contracts for products and services. A majority of the dollars awarded go to prime contractors. Each of these contracts requires a commitment to partner with small businesses, providing a great opportunity for those well-prepared. They need to demonstrate that they’re the right partner ready to contribute to winning and performing on contracts.
We’ve identified four key strategies to position a company to be an attractive partner:
- First, and most importantly, they want partners to offer differentiators that help contribute to their winning potential.
- Next, you have to eliminate compliance risks, avoiding becoming the weakest link in the supply chain.
- You also have to demonstrate that you understand and are controlling your costs, keeping your indirect rates low to contribute to competitive pricing.
- And finally, you should integrate the best outside professional services resources cost-effectively.
AtWork Systems OneLynk platform can help you deliver on each of these points.
- Stand out from your competitors by implementing comprehensive and integrated enterprise-level business services on par with primes at a fraction of the cost.
- Eliminate compliance risks with an automated back-office solution that has DCMA, DoD, and NIST security built into its DNA.
- Take advantage of powerful integrated analytics that gives you the proactive insight to manage and optimize your indirect rates.
- Efficiently leverage part-time resources using our integrated workflow and suite of collaboration tools, minimizing your back-office footprint.
Our OneLynk platform is a comprehensive solution that provides flexible, mobile, and web-based anytime/anywhere access to your back-office systems. It is also DCAA compliant and helps ensure compliance with the SF1408. Contact us to get a complimentary assessment, and to learn more about our special incentives designed to help you affordably begin your business transformation.
Other posts you might be interested inView All Posts
12 min read | May 21, 2023
Tips For Creating Outstanding Past PerformanceRead More
8 min read | April 25, 2023
Utilizing Managed Services to Improve CompetitivenessRead More
10 min read | May 28, 2023