Learn How They Can Weather the StormThe Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) community of grant seekers and awardees are aggressively seeking ways to respond to the interruptions caused by COVID-19. Because many are small and relatively new startup ventures, they are taking a hard look at cost effective business applications and flexible outside professional services to help them survive and thrive.
- Managing a dispersed team of highly technical resources.
- Sharing proprietary technical information securely and efficiently.
- Taking care of business functions outside of an office environment.
- Staying on top of government compliance and delivering timely reports to sponsoring agencies.
- And getting all of this done with minimal costs and resources.
- A highly secured, government compliant subscription-based integrated project management and back office business services model provides a means to quickly operate like a mature company, affordably.
- Flexible support models offer a DIY solution that can be augmented with professional services for HR, Accounting and Project Management, scaled to meet the budget and unique needs of each SBIR grantee and candidate.
- And all of this can be done entirely remotely, supporting an entire network of dispersed employees and contractors with built-in collaboration suites, safely and efficiently